Wednesday, November 4, 2009

What I watched tonight

Paul and I were invited to a screening of this movie tonight. Amazing. We loved it. And I hope that you go and see it.

One of my favorite lines in the movie is when
Mrs. Touhys, the adoptive mother, is praised by another woman, “You’re changing that boy’s life.” Touhys shakes her head with a smile and simply says, “No, he’s changing mine.” It is so true. As Jed Medefind shared on his blog, "When we open our lives to an orphan, the transformation most always happens in both directions. Certainly, orphans do need us. We may need them even more."

1 comment:

Jodi Queenan Artist copyright 2011 said...

I can't wait to see this....

Congrats on your new little one! Belachew will be a great big brother... I can't wait to hear your new stories......