Monday, November 16, 2009

Countdown to Ethiopia

I am leaving for Ethiopia on November 25 and am counting down the days!  I've got my plane tickets, and now am just working on packing and crossing things off my "to-do" list.  I'll try my best to post some blog updates from Ethiopia, but internet access can be unreliable there.  

Belachew will be staying home with Paul, and I will be traveling with my mom and dad.  This is the longest I've left Belachew and I asked him the other day if he was sad that I'll be gone for a while.  He thought for a moment and said, "No, just hurry up and bring my brother home."  He is so excited to be a big brother.  I know Belachew will have some hard moments will all of the changes that are coming, but I am confident that he will be an awesome brother.   

1 comment:

AnnMarie & Nick said...

I'm so happy you have a date and tickets booked!