Friday, November 27, 2009

Grandma and Grandpa are here!

Grandma and Grandpa Heintz arrived safely last night. Hudson was a bit shy at first, but has warmed up to them. I am so glad that my mom and dad can experience Ethiopia and this special time. I'm also thankful for Paul's parents who are helping out with Belachew while I am gone.

Hudson is feeling better today and has gotten his appetite back. He's had more energy today and has been playful. We are so thankful that he is feeling better and are praying for his continued health.

2 comments:

Amanda Green said...

Cindy,
What a blessing! Muse is adorable and I am so glad he is feeling better! What a relief to have Tom and your parents there to support you. I will continue to pray for all of you, Paul, Belachew, and Paul's family while you are away! And for your safe return...I can't wait to hear their reactions when you return! Give Muse some kisses on that forhead from his Aunt Mandy...so cute that he leans in for more...love goes a long way and obviously needed! Good luck on the way home! Love you, Mandy.

Unknown said...

What a blessing for Grandma and Grandpa as well. I know that these are priceless moments for you all. We love you all so much and can't wait to meet Muse. Love, Jan and Bill