Thursday, February 11, 2010

My favorite 4 year old in the world

Yep, I look at this smile and I melt. Belachew has grown in so many ways this past year. He has transitioned well to the role of big brother. He has his moments-transitions are hard- but he loves being a big brother. He can't wait to see Hudson first thing in the morning when he wakes up. He loves to give Hudson hugs and kisses (in fact, we need to remind him to refrain his physical affection at times). Today, Belachew ran in the door from preschool and couldn't wait to show his brother his Valentine's cards from school. Belachew promises me on a regular basis that he'll still want to snuggle me when he is a big man and he tells me several times a week that I am a sweet lady. He doesn't always obey (surprise!) and we have our struggles, but he is an amazing boy and I am so proud to be his mom.

photo from Kiera

No comments: