Thursday, February 18, 2010

My baby

Hudson Musse is doing well. He started doing a couple things recently that melt my heart. One is that he now says "ma-ma." The other is that he gives kisses. He puckers his lips up, leans towards you, and breaths heavily through his nose. He loves to play with his brother and explore. He is still a great eater and one of my friends commented that every time she sees him, his cheeks are more round. He is a sweet, sweet baby and we love him so much.


another photo from Kiera

1 comment:

Meliski said...

I saw the great picture of Hudson on the "Family" section of the YWAM website and also saw a pic of him this week when I was turing in some paperwork at Adoption Ministry in Puyallup. Was just wondering who took your pictures because they are absolutely fabulous and I'd love to get some of my own done when we welcome our beautiful daughter home later this year! I am hoping you live out her in the rainy PNW!

Thanks,

Melissa