Tuesday, April 14, 2009

From the mouth of my son...

A couple of weeks ago, I worked out for the first time in a while. I try to exercise regularly, but with winter and our move, I've been slacking lately. I was sore the following few days and walked around the house moaning and groaning a bit. Belachew looked at me one morning and said, "Mama, does your big old body hurt?" I couldn't decide if I should send him to time-out or cry. Then I realized that my body IS big and old compared to his, so I laughed and thanked him for his concern.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That's AWESOME! One time I was teaching (High School) and I said something that I THOUGHT was funny and one of my (nicer) students said "Ms. Abbott, that's sooooooo late 90s." And it was like 2003 and I couldn't believe how LONG AGO they thought that was! So old. :(