Friday, June 27, 2008

More please, Chicken, Monkey, Excuse me




These are a few of Kenyon Belachew's new words this week. This boy likes to talk, and he is picking up English words quickly. We've had a busy week of playdates, going to the pool, eating, watching "Curious George," and refusing to take naps.

We feel like Kenyon Belachew is becoming more comfortable and content with us and with his life here. This week he has smiled more, laughed more, and walked more freely through our house (as opposed to always wanting to be carried). He still likes music and loves to sing. His favorite song this week is "I like to move it, move it," which he heard in the movie Madagascar. The other night as he was eating his chicken, he smiled and sang "I like chicken, chicken." He likes to eat and can eat Cheerios all day (if we let him). After he finishes his bowl, he hands it to me and says "more please." How can I say no to that?

Here are some pics from week 3 home with our sweet boy.

3 comments:

indyhumes said...

Congrats again! Glad all is going well!

Kelly said...

Kenyon Belachew is adorable! He sounds like he is a real sweetheart. Can't wait to meet him!

Kelly & Jeff

AnnMarie & Nick said...

Kenyon is so stinkin' cute! I showed Geremu his pictures and he was talking up a storm. I'm not sure what he was saying but there was laughing and pointed involved!