Friday, May 22, 2009

Adoption update

I had posted a couple weeks ago about a setback in our adoption. I am so happy to share that this issue was resolved last week and our adoption is moving forward. We are still waiting for some paperwork to get processed and then our agency will request a court date. We are hopeful that our case will pass court before the Ethiopian courts close in August. We appreciate the prayers and support we received during those hard days of uncertainty. Belachew has been praying that he could hold his baby brother soon. That is our prayer too.

1 comment:

no longer working said...

I'm so glad things are moving forward!!!

I don't know if you post links to other people's blogs, but I'd love to have you share our new blog with your readers if you do. We only have three months till we are off to Nigeria!!!

Blessings,
Corrin

www.clifandcorrin.com
tales of LIFE in Yola, Nigeria