Thursday, November 20, 2008

A boy and his dog

Belachew and Rainey have become good friends. He was so scared of her at first and eventually became more relaxed around her. He likes to boss her around and say "Rainey, give me space." Rainey has learned that Belachew drops food, so she does tend to hover around him. Although he likes to tell her what to do, he loves her. He likes to give Rainey her toys, and sometimes he will pet her and say, "good girl" and "I love you." Belachew has also grown fond of a few stuffed animals- a dog and two horses. He takes his dog and horses most places he goes. Yesterday, as I was getting dinner ready, this is what I saw when I came into the dining room. Rainey was trying to sleep in her bed, and Belachew decided to join her with his animals.

1 comment:

Ryan and Kate said...

I LOVE IT! What a great picture - I wish I could do that with Moose sometimes! Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving - miss you. Let's catch up soon. Congratz on your new home!!